12 December 2009

Vinyl Records

So I have had this tear out from some magazine lingering around my apartment, my office, my car, tucked away in my planner for way too long now - I need to throw it out. But not the info. Here it is. Vinyls you should have:
(1) Akron/Family "Everyone Is Guilty"
(2) Camera Obscura "French Navy"
(3) The Flaming Lips & the Black Keys "Borderline" / "Her Eyes Are A Blue Million Miles"
(4) Lykke Li and El Perro Del Mar "After Laughter (Comes Tears)" / "At Your Best (You Are Love)"
(5) Modest Mouse "Satellite Skin"
(6) My Morning Jacket "Celebracion de la Ciudad Natal"
(7) Pavement "Live In Germany 1998"
(8) Radiohead - 10" EP series
(9) Sonic Youth and Beck "Pay No Mind" / "Green Light"
(10) Various Artists "This LP Crashes Hard Drives"
(11) Wilco "Ashes of American Flags"
Now let's see how long it takes me to check them out.

No comments: